Sunday, March 25, 2012

ErinDee update

Good morning Monday! So there's been a lot of new developments with the shop and things that I've been working on that I thought I'd share with y'all (I live in Tennessee now don't hate). I opened the shop almost two years ago but the motivation for some reason just wasn't there...until now . The shop began as a place for just purses and I've realized I don't do well focusing on one thing (I should of known), there are just too many things i like to make. Long story short the shop will soon be filled with many different items. I will continue to do handbags and add other accessories such as scarfs. I'm very excited to begin working on some home decor items like quilts, pillow sets and more. I have too many ideas for these little hands of mine! ErinDee will now be a place where you can buy unique handmade fashions for you and your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment