Monday, August 27, 2012

Latest News

Lots going. I will be moving back to California from Tennessee the end of Sept. so I've had to slow down work for the shop since I have a million things do right now. For about a week I will have to put the shop on "vacation mode" and no sales can be made since everything will be in the back of a moving van! Once I get there (and make sure everything made it) it will be back up and running and I can get back to hoarding! While this whole move is more on the not exciting side I try to remind myself of what I'm looking forward to:

1. SIDEWALKS - do not take these things for granted! There is nowhere to walk here. They do have some walking trails a whopping 2miles long, and I just find it a little ridiculous to have to drive somewhere to walk. At home I'll actually be able to walk both of my dogs together without having to walk in ditch to avoid being hit by a car. 

2. Dry Heat - no explanation needed.

3. REAL Mexican food

4. IN-N-OUT

5. Saying the statement: "Lets go to the beach today"

6. SF

7. Family and Friends goes without saying....

Those are the main things....I'm also glad I will never have to move all my stuff across the country again! I'm not planning on ever leaving California again, been there done that, there's just nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment